Friday, October 1, 2010

Black & White

The weather here in Yucaipa has been so wacky. The mornings will look full of clouds and wind, but within a few hours it will be 98 degrees and I'm left feeling deceived. I can't wait to start wearing sweaters and cardigans. Hopefully not too much longer, right? The past two days have been spent doing extreme thrifting, I have found so many amazing things, I'll post those tomorrow though.

These are from a cloudy yesterday morning.






Outfit Details
Dress - F21 (thrifted!)
Tights - F21
Cardigan - Vintage
Boots - Vintage

On a different note, there has been a lot talk in my house of me starting up my own brick and mortar vintage store here in town. My best pal, Chrys, and I have been brainstorming, and it's coming along swell. I can only hope it will happen, but if not, it's still fun to plan!

3 comments:

  1. I love this look. Those tights are AMAZING!
    I hate that wacky weather as well. It has been that way here too. Can't we just go back to fall?

    thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit,though a lil' to black for my taste..but the tights are to die forXXXX...love them!!!!

    xoxo sere

    ReplyDelete
  3. your tights are gorgeous! as is your hair!

    ReplyDelete