Thursday, October 8, 2009

Things I've Made Thursday + Outfit Post!



This past week, I made a cupcake totebag from a pillow case I picked up at Target for only $2.50! I have been making my 8 year old sister, Amber, things lately, so I thought it was time to make something for Kira. She loved it and took it everywhere with us this last weekend. I plan on making a fun hat for Where the Wild Things Are this week, but we'll see how that goes.


Today, my grandma took me shopping for my birthday. I got a lot a cool things, and I can't wait to wear it all, ha. The photo isn't of clothes I actually wore today...Daren got new umbrellas and equipment in the mail while we were out, so he really wanted to go shoot...I was wearing a similar red and white polka dot dress to the one I wore last time we took photos, so Daren suggest I change outfits.

Outfit Details
Dress - Urban Outfitters
Jacket - Forever 21
Boots - Reflections

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I love that the tote has cupcakes on it! Target pillowcase..brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I would use that bag myself - love it!

    And you look so pretty in that dress!

    ReplyDelete