Monday, October 5, 2009

A day of fun!.

Today, Daren and I woke up early to go to the movies while we still had my parent's car. I made the mistake of thinking Chipotle opened at 10 am, but once we got there the doors said they didn't open until 11! Oops, haha. We went and bought tickets to Whip It, and by the time we returned Chipotle was open. Whip It was really fun, I enjoyed it a lot.

After the movie, we came home for a little while, and Daren surprised me by asking, "Do you want to go to the thrift store?!" I was so excited, I usually have to beg him to come with me. He hates going because I take so long, ha. Once we got there, Daren found a whole bunch of vintage camera stuff, and he ended up buying a lens that fit his d-90. I bought an adorable red polka-dot dress. I need to wash it so I can wear it soon. By the time we walked out of the thrift store Daren was saying "Man! I love this place!" So hopefully now I will be able to convince him to go more often.

Next, we went into the wilderness of Yucaipa to hunt for a perfect location to take some pictures. After a little hiking we came across an abandon car and decided it was a perfect place to shoot.





Today was one of the first days here since we arrived in California that it was chilly..And I only packed 1 cardigan!
Outfit Details
Tee Shirt - People are People in the Philippines
Cardigan - Forever 21
Pants - Forever 21
Boots - Ebay

1 comment: