Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Sailor at the Canyon



Today, my Aunt Kristin asked Daren and I if we wanted to go on a thrift store adventure with her and my Uncle Twon today. I was excited because I had been wearing my new sailor dress already, and it was a perfect outfit to go thrifting in. We began at a place called Hobo's Vintage. I haven't been there in about a year or so, and I forgot how adorable it is! I tried on many dresses, but all we too small. My aunt walked away with a black frock (as she likes to call it!), so it it wasn't a total loss. After that, we went to the Goodwill, where I scored and found 2 dresses that I fell in love with, I knew my bad luck was gone! haha. We also went to Michaels, Starbucks and Target before returning home..On the drive home, Daren saw a perfect spot for us to take pictures.

We returned to the canyon near sunset...I didn't realize how chilly it had got, and apparently my discomfort showed in most of the photos, but there was still some cute ones.


Outfit Details
Dress - Thrift store in Calimesa
Belt - Philippines
Boots - Same thrift store in Calimesa

Later in the evening, I assisted Daren in a shoot he did for my Aunt and Uncle's engagement.

In the second photo, Kristin is holding all her dolls from various cartoons, that she has made out of felt. They are really amazing!

1 comment:

  1. You're so lucky to have a BF who loves photography!! I'm so jealous right now. My boyfriend doesn't even like taking my picture.:(

    ReplyDelete