Friday, October 2, 2009

Family




My favorite thing about this week was how much time I have been able to spend with my family. While in the Philippines, I would talk to everyone once a week or so over skype, so it is nice to be able to see them every day! I have spent a few hours each day talking to my papa and my dad and looking through old photos and talking about old memories. It has been fun doing all the little things that my dad and I used to do every weekend when I lived here, like going to Target and Barnes and Nobel, and eating tons of mexican food. I haven't spent too much time with my siblings yet, but they are going to spending the weekend here which will be fun!




The pictures on this post were taken by Daren when we first arrived in California around the beginning of September. I like the expression on my little brother's face!

Bye for now!

1 comment: