Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween Party (better late than never)















My friend Chrys and I threw the most magical Halloween party! 12 of our closest friends came by and we danced the night away. I was an owl (i made my skirt!), and my lovely friend Magaly did my hair and makeup! (shes the gangsta' in the photos). I have been awful at posting, schools been busy, and so have the children. Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween! And I'll end this post with a photo of Kiersten's ever growing baby bump.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that skirt you made for your costume is amazing, are you going to wear it again with something else? It could look so cute with a nice blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This party looked like a ton of fun! And that skirt is absolutely gorgeously made :) Glad your halloween was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete